MaltaToday | 24 August 2008

NEWS | Sunday, 24 August 2008

Claudette shows desire to move on

Local singer of Desire fame, TV producer and presenter Claudette Pace has resigned from her job as Sales and Marketing Manager for Media.Link effective next week, this newspaper has learnt.
Media.Link, owned by the Nationalist Party, also runs Net TV, with which Pace is publicly associated through her variety show Sellili, which ran until last June.
Work pertaining to her show however, has no connection with her post at Media.Link, as it is done through Cliché Media Entertainment, a company she co-owns with her husband David Buttigieg.
Contacted yesterday, Pace denied initially that she had resigned.
“No I’m not resigning from Net TV. I still work there,” she said.
When asked whether the news of her resignation was a mere rumour, or if there was some truth behind it, she said: “I’m not sales and marketing manager there anymore, but I will still be working closely within the structure at Net.”
She refused to specify whether her collaboration with Net would now be one involving an employment contract or a service agreement.
“There are various levels on which we can work together, but I assure you that I have no problem with Net,” she pointed out. “I am still looking at new ways with which we can collaborate, but no I haven’t resigned.”
Asked whether she could elaborate on why she decided on this move, Pace curtly said: “No, they’re personal reasons.”

Any comments?
If you wish your comments to be published in our Letters pages please click button below.
Please write a contact number and a postal address where you may be contacted.

Search:

MALTATODAY
BUSINESSTODAY

MaltaToday News
24 August 2008

Heritage Malta monstrosity dwarfs Hagar Qim temple

The bird avengers come to do the preying

B’kara council accused of exorbitant deficit

Resign? ‘I still have much to contribute’

Gozo’s most favoured road company eyes villas in Ramla l-Hamra

Tourist Resources saga that pushed Dalli

Taking the piss? Nappies for novellas

Nadur apartments ring MEPA’s heritage alarms

Two ‘phantom farms’ among Malta’s official tuna ranches

From Comino to the Isle of Man

Teenage voters: mature enough to do it?

Magistrate intervenes on behalf of Lija developer “as a friend"

Copyright © MediaToday Co. Ltd, Vjal ir-Rihan, San Gwann SGN 9016, Malta, Europe
Managing editor Saviour Balzan | Tel. ++356 21382741 | Fax: ++356 21385075 | Email